Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 February 2018

Sunday lie in

Good morning from my bed in Ponte Carlo. I am listening to the birds singing outside whilst debating getting up and being 'attacked by Oscar the sausage dog.
I had a fabulous day yesterday with some shopping and then full on catch up chatter with pals Sam &Simon. Not forgetting Oscar who loved the fact that he was getting lots of cuddle from me.

I have a slight headache this morning but nothing that a pint of water won't cure.

We opted to not watch England v NZ

I've just been reading the blurb about Stokes.
I'm not sure why they were surprised he got 12.
Surely no one thought he was going to waltz back into the team and get a century!!!!????

Not too much on the cricket front  but word on the grapevine is there are stirrings at Sussex.

We are now only a month away from the Yorkshire AGM.
I realise I am a total badger/tragic when J am excited about this.
To be fair it's really because it means the  season is nearer and the clocks will be going forward and it will be lighter.
So much to look forward to.

Not much else this morning so I'm off for doggy  kisses and a cuppa

Have a restful Sunday


No comments :