Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 February 2018

the week begins ( again )






Monday has come around again and this week is not looking too good on the weather front, as those of us on the East coast are under threat of up to 20cm of snow ( which in old money is about 7 in ) and temperatures of Arctic like figures.
Oh joy!
And its nearly March too!

I also have people tipping up at the chateau today to pick up some of my junk treasures that I sold over the weekend, I don't want any hiccups on that score as I am looking forward to the space!

So after a lovely couple of days at Sam, Simon & Oscars in Ponte Carlo, I popped to the Ikea like shop on the way home, picked up the things that I wanted and headed home.
It was a good weekend.

Well England lost their match against New Zealia, but of course with 12 on the score board and 2 wickets, all the hacks are in raptures that Stokes is back. 'He is the fire that England need' said one.
I am sure that we know what his 'fire'can do.
I feel for the rest of the team that their efforts are overlooked.
As I always say one man does not a team make.

Liam Livingstone  is coming home early from the Lions tour due to an ankle injury  picked up in training. The Lancashire captain, will miss the remainder of the tour. Its to be hoped that he is fit for the start of the domestic season.

Well I am bracing myself for heading out of the door and for the fact that the office will be freezing this morning.
I'm not liking cold weather.
I also hope that I have found at least one set of 'perfect' drawers, and there is plenty of work to be done this week too.
So without further ado I am off to put in my days stint.

Have a good day and I hope that the weather is not too bad with you all today,






No comments :