Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Its a blizzard





This picture is not a true representation of what I see when I look out of the window this morning, in fact I cannot see anything but swirling flakes of white when I looked out.
We have had about another night of snow and are now in the full throws of a blizzard here at the moment.
I am not leaving for work at the moment but giving it a little bit of time.

I am listening (with gritted teeth) to the  cricket, nothing worse than putting on the radio and hearing the smug self loving tones of Mr G Swann. However nice to hear that for all he mocks his former team mates for their lack of knowledge (according to him), he is not a grammatical genius.

As predicted yesterday Mark Wood did not make the team,
England are chasing 224 and have lost Roy, Bairstow and Root.

Yesterday saw the news that Reece Topley is going down the white ball only root. Topley has never really lived up to his hype of a couple of seasons ago.  He has been dogged by injury so has chosen white ball to take the strain off is body. This has been advised by THE ECB!!!

Firstly I am appalled but not surprised that the ECB are now advising players to move to one form of cricket ( white ball).

Secondly Hampshire need to have the balls to say if you can't play all formats don't play at all, and he has hardly made any impact for them.

My opinion only and harsh it may be, but this is just the tip of the iceberg and clubs need to start cracking down.

I was really pleased to read that one cricket club are doing well financially as Nottinghamshire released that they were in profit.

Well as my office is not on a bus route I cannot make my way on public transport, so I guess I will have to dig the car out of the garage and head off to the salt mine.

Have a great day where ever you are and if you are in the throw of the 'Beast fm the east' keep safe and warm.




No comments :