Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 April 2018

Ah Friday



Well here we go, its finally Friday.

After work I am going  to pick up my new 'scandi' style sofa , I am hoping that it will fit in the car, which was not something I had considered until now! Also hoping that the old sofa will go this weekend and then I will not be back to over crowding ways!

'eedjit and Rebecca gate' update.

He was doing his usual comings and goings last night  although there were no loud phone calls.

Which I have to say was like the worst audio book I had ever listened to!
I must have fallen asleep by midnight ( way to late for me)
As I put the bin out at 5.30am this morning, there is no car outside the house.

Could Rebecca have taken him back? ( that is my sincere hope)
Did he go to stay at mates house to pour out his troubles?
I am sure that all of my road will find out soon enough.

Over in cricket it was sad to hear that Toby Roland-Jones is out for the rest of the season. He has had a recurrence of the stress fracture which kept him out of the Ashes tour to Australia.
This is a huge blow for Middlesex who were relegated last season.

I really wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Interesting to see that ECB had been talking about high capacity (non cricket) venues to hold the  World cup matches.
West Ham Uniteds ground was one consideration. Obviously a ground which holds 60,000 people ( twice as many as any as Lords) had a huge appeal as that would have brought in much more wonga.
However it has not been selected for matches so it looks as though West Ham were not prepared to add to the 'port and stilton' fund, so they have been knocked back.


Yorkshire begin their game  against Somerset and I am hoping that they put them in their place early on.

We need to keep the momentum going no matter how early it is in the season.

Remember we are 2 games shorter again this season and what will it be next?


The office is so severely depleted at the moment that  I think it will not be worth the bacon butty man delivering to us.
I may wander over to Morrisons and get them something healthier for breakfast.
And with that I am out the door.

Have a great Friday , I am half a working day away from the weekend.
Ah more painting and decorating and housework.....................I can hardly wait!






No comments :