Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 April 2018

Sunday and up with the larks


Yes I was up with the larks this morning but I am also struggling to move.
I think that the wallpaper hanging and the furniture moving is taking its toll.
The amount of furniture I have moved in the last few days,has me thinking that I will may changing my name to Pickfords!
I still have a lot to do today  taking masses of things to the charity shop and also putting things on ebay.


So last night was quiet on the eedjit front, I am wondering if he has moved in with Rebecca as there is no car there.
Now you may think that the house would be an indication of vacancy.
However in the two years that he has lived inbn the house, he has never opened the bedroom blind or the sitting room blind. And as there are no curtains/blinds in the dining room and other bedroom, the house has always looks vacant.
In case you think that I spend all my time snooping, the house is directly opposite mine  and you just can't help but notice.

And then there is cricket,

Ah Yorkshire, you fill me hope  one week,  and then you knock the wind out of me the next, yes, just like the husband I left behind.
However unlike the said husband,I am not heading to the solicitors yet!
You can't get rid of me that easily.
Short story, shorter
Yorkshire all out for 96 and narrowly avoided the follow on.
I am expecting a fantastic bowling spell from the boys today.

Sad to see that a second day was rained off at New Road. Worcester are not having a good start.

Rain was the scourge of cricket again.

I am still though not in the school of thought that cricket should not be played in April, because I have been rained off through July too.
Suck it up its English weather.

Im now signing off as I have to load the car with things to take to the tip,if I can lift them.

Have a peaceful Sunday where ever you are.







No comments :