Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 October 2021

Hello again


 Well a new week begins and I thought I would just pp up and say 'hi'.

Its been a while and  may be a bit longer until I feel as if I can blog every day.
Sometimes we just have to do what is right, and at the moment the right thing for me is to get myself back to some sort of normality.

Like most of us, I have found the last 19 or so months very hard, and it took a proper break away from home etc to realise how absolutely at rock bottom I am, so I continue to try to piece myself back together, rather than taping myself  up as I had been doing.

There is a lot going on for me at the moment and I need to focus on that.

The main reason that I popped up today though is to wish happy birthday to TLJL.
He is 28 today and I am so pleased to see him going from strength to strength at Kent.



From double centurion last season to numerous accolades this season, it has been just wonderful to seeing Jack thriving.



He will however  always be a white rose to me.

Happy Birthday Jack, here's to another fabulous season 2022.




I'll be back soon.

No comments :