Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 October 2021

Rare Saturday Post




A rare Saturday blog today, but as exciting things happened this week, I thought I would do a quick review.

TLJL signed a 3 year contract with Kent, where he has, over the last two seasons absolutely thrived.

I am absolutely delighted and as I am meeting up with TLML today, we can celebrate in style!

Scotland made it into the main draw of the T20 world cup for the first time with an 8 wicket win over Bangladesh.

Great to see them doing well. 

I listened to the Namibia V Ireland game yesterday, David Wiese playing  for another African country. First he played for South Africa, but he is entitled to play for Namibia as its is where his family were from.

It was a good game. Ireland started well and then seemed to just fold.

Namibia were behind on run rate at the halfway point. 

I was nearly screaming for them to boost Wiese up the batting order, they must have heard me as he came in at no3.

I finished work before the game finished and by the time I got to Tesco Namibia  had won.

What a win!.

I did a little Happy dance in the veg aisle.

And now I need to get a wriggle on and happy dance my way to the station.

I'm off to meet TLML for shopping and lunch.


Have a great weekend.


 

 

No comments :