Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 March 2019

Finally its Fry Up Day



Thank flip its Fry up day!

I can honestly say that I am more than glad that it is here.

I have two house viewings this afternoon, and then I am going home to start my weekend of doing ............................absolutely nothing................well I might be doing some knitting, and washing, and cleaning. Yep I am guessing that it is going to be a busy one!

Cricket world is quiet at the moment apart from the 'England are going to win the World Cup stuff.
I would like to say I agree, but I'm not too sure.


weather is strange, high winds through the night and cold and sunny during the day, although as I look out it is now raining!

Work is the same as normal, and trying to raise moral is getting harder all the time.
I am keeping this very short and heading off to see Big Al.

Have a great day.




No comments :