Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 March 2019

2 books down and plenty of sleep




oh the sheer joy of sleeping and reading and swimming and having someone come in and clean and cook meals. I am being thoroughly spoilt.
I will take badly to having to do this  for myself!

Anyhoo, weather is good and I am two books down and loving doing nothing.

I had a trip out yesterday, forgot my camera and my phone!!!!
I had however forgotten the joy of not having a phone beeping every 5 minutes. It is positively refreshing and something that I am going to put into practise more in the coming months.

I've a busy summer ahead and its a long time until the next jolly in October, so this one was about recharging my batteries.


Cricket seems to still be banging on about the Jos Buttler 'thing'.
Even the MCC have commented on it, in which case no need for me to put in my thoughts.

I caught up on all things Yorkshire and was pleased to see the video of the lads out training, especially Ben.

#weareteamben

And I even managed to organise some special 'team' bits and pieces.



Hopefully I will catch up with Ben on Sunday.

And with that I am off to have a (fabulously strong) coffee and some gooey date cake and get back to my book .

Have a great day.




No comments :