Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 March 2019

Back to it!



And here we are again at Monday, start of the week and lots going on.

I've woken up with a streaming cold, which is just typical with the week ahead that's planned. Ah well just get on with it.

However first to Saturday, which was the AGM.

It was interesting in many ways as apart from the usual financials there was also talk of the '100'.

Not a popular topic here in the Chateau, but something that I now have to accept is going to happen.
Well apparently all is going well for the Leeds franchise as they have key personnel in place with the exception of a coach.

Now I wonder who will be in with a chance?
My money is on Darren Lehmann...................however he wouldn't be my choice.
None of it makes any difference as we are all aware that despite paying for our memberships ( which have increased in price by £23 in 2 years and with less days cricket ), we will be forking out again on the gate ( probably at a reduced rate).
And that is when my 'Yorkshireness' kicks in, I'm not paying out again.

And whilst on the money front, many, many, many, many, years ago, if you went to watch your team play away, you got into the ground at a subsidised rate on showing your membership book ( as it was then). What ever happened to that????


Oh dear, its Monday and I am off on a rant already!

best to head off.

I may or may not be here for the next few days as I am on off on my little jaunt for some R & R.

have a great week and don't let the blighters grind you down.



No comments :