Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 March 2019

50 shades of ginger (and grey)




Well I am not happy to report that the old barnet has not responded  well to the  change of water and sunshine. I now have a serious afro and am various shades of ginger, luckily I have some colour mousse which sort of evens it out. I will be using it later!
I also have an emergency appointment with Jackie the tamer of the 'fro' at 10am!

This however can be the only moan I have about my trip away, which was remarkably low on social media, high on reading and sleeping,eating and drinking, and just what I needed.

I didn't want to come home, but sadly I had to

I  managed a quick garden tour before I left, which was stunning and  I am now trying to work out how I can incorporate this into my garden at home, well maybe more adding touches of azur bleu.


However I'm back home and will be making my own bed, washing my own clothes and cooking.
In fat there is washing on the line as I type.

and cricket?

Well I have my first day of cricket for 2019 tomorrow and I am hoping that

1. I can get parked
2. I can keep warm
3. I don't fall asleep at 2pm ( afternoon nap time)

Best go and boil up a pot of home made soup.

Happy Saturday






No comments :