Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 March 2019

busy busy,




By lunchtime,I hope to be nearly ready to pick up my book, and relax.

I think that I need it more than I realised.


Last night involved an interview, which turned out to be a total waste of my time.
However for the next few days, that is all a million miles away and I am concentrating on sleeping, eating, drinking and reading the books that I have brought with me.

I'm not sure that a couple of Lynda Le Plante books are going to be light reading, or notes on The Illiad!, luckily I also have the Tattooist of Auschwitz.!!!!!!


In other news, much has been made of Warner and his IPL appearance.
This is not at all on my radar, what he does now will always  be over shadowed by what he did last year.

IPL is figuring largely in all the news and to be honest I have no desire to watch it.
They are even broadcasting it on 5live Sport.
I have however read the reports of Buttlers dismissal. I'm not sure the press would be making so much of it if it wasn't an English player.

Ah the IPL, the flagship of Franchise cricket!!!
I cannot wait for to to arrive here!

And with that I am off,
Have a great week, I am unsure whether I will be around much, but I will try.





No comments :