Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 March 2019

End of the week.........








and the start of a few days get away, tomorrow is the AGM so that is all to look forward to and then next week, I am off on my jollies for a few days ( 4 to be precise).

I so excited, I have packed and unpacked, and repacked my bag at least a dozen times. To be honest I need very little as I will be sleeping, sunbathing and reading for the most part.

However lets  get today out out of the way, and first up is the visit to see Big Al and put in the breakfast order.

We need it today, after a rather explosive management meeting yesterday. less of that as I promised not to bore you with work woes.

Well now, Durham, never a club to shy from controversy, have announced that they have named Cameron Bancroft captain, this after  news that they were unsure if he would play all season.
Interesting to watch this fiasco.

I think that I need to pop into B & Q at lunchtime and stock up on sandpaper, just to be on the safe side!

Poor old crocked Reece Topley has had a hard couple of seasons but now it appears that both Middlesex and Sussex are looking at him as a possible signing. Hope that all goes well for him this season as injury has been his best friend in the past couple of years.

And now off to get Fry up day started.

Time to go and see the very jolly Big Al, he is a real tonic with his beaming smile and laugh, just what you need to set you up for the day.

Happy Friday



No comments :