Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 March 2019

wash out!




And I don't mean hanging the washing out either, at this rate it will be wetter than when it came out of the machine!
its absolutely pouring own, the bottom of the drive is flooded ( due to the drains never being cleared ),  I nearly have a moat around the chateau!
I have to go to town and I do not feel like it at all.

sad news for me in the cricket world is that JP Duminy will retire  form ODI's after the world cup.
I am fearing the 'R' word in relation to Dale and Faf very much. Its too much for a lady to comprehend on a wet Saturday morning.

as it is raining and the day looks to be a bit of a horrible one, I think that cooking, cleaning and washing can wait until tomorrow and I will get on with knitting and 'faffing' around with crafty things. Then get myself 'dolled' up to go out tonight.
as it is looking to be a late one it will really be a blog rest day tomorrow.

Cricket in NZ was cancelled yesterday after the terrible events. Thoughts are with everyone in the peaceful nation and especially my friends there.

Sometimes it makes you wonder!

And now I will stop wondering and start wandering, as I  head off out into the cold and rain.

And as for the 2 viewings....well both had what I wanted, but one was very tired and needed a huge amount of work, the other was newly renovated, BUT, had a teeny tiny kitchen and no dishwasher space, there are some things that I cannot compromise on.

So back for a second viewing tomorrow on Tuesdays house.


Have a fabulous weekend.






No comments :