Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 March 2019

Weekend approaches



We are very close to the weekend and it cannot come quickly enough, three more house viewings to look forward to, and a weekend of peace and laziness before we start the cricket season off next weekend with the AGM.

Its all getting very close and very exciting, those of us in #weareteamben  cannot  wait.

In other cricket Australia and South Africa both won their matches and so the bookies will be busy in the run up to the World Cup.
Which is another thing to get a little bit excited about.
Way back in 1999, I watched every match with the Momma, as I was laid up in bed with a fractured coccyx and various other injuries having been knocked over.
Momma came to look after me and what a time we had watching the cricket.

However there are still a few weeks to go until the seasons start properly and my boys are taking the opportunity of hitting a few balls in South Africa.

Its all go in the preparations.

And now I must prepare to face the howling wind and head off to the office.
We have a full contingent today and lots of work to get done, so I guess I had better head out of the door.

have  a good one.


No comments :