Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 April 2019

A new month begins




April is here already and cricket has started, what could be better?

Yesterday saw the start of Yorkshires first game of the season which I had intended to go to, but having seen the emails I had at work, I decided to wade through them without the phone ringing constantly ( which I know it will today).
Parking also seemed to be a nightmare at Weetwood, the chosen ground for the game.

The match finished early due to bad light with Yorkshire 164-3 in reply to 119.
Hopefully today will be a good one for them.

David Willey has withdrawn from the IPL as his second child is due very soon.

Jonny B hit a century in the IPL.

Ben Stokes signs a new contact with Durham, lets hope that the new hierarchy at Durham reign him in a little.

I have a busy week which involves a trip to Nottingham and of course a visit to Sophie.

I also have a hypnotherapy session tomorrow evening, which I hope will help me regain a work /life balance, something that has very blurred lines at the moment.

This is super short, as I have to empty the dishwasher which is full of the cricket mugs.

yes its that time again, bring on the sunshine!





No comments :