Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 June 2020

last one for the week


Well its been a bit of a week for blogging, however if you think that I've had more time on my hands, sadly that's not been the case, I am very swan like, floating around on the surface and paddling like fury beneath.

I'm super busy at work and that in itself is not easy with limited man power.

Home is quiet and although I have lots to do I get easily distracted and don't seem to be getting anywhere fast.

Luckily Roxy the cleaner takes care of one side of things and I have to get my act together to get decorating finished and do other tasks.

I may  mow the lawn this evening as 
1. it's a glorious day and there will be no damp
2. I suspect that lions and tigers may be roaming in it!


Well it was just a quick drop in as I have the sadness of a funeral today.
16 people allowed to go and pay respects.
No hugging
No get together for a cup of tea.

Ah well it is the new normal.



Have a good day, a good weekend and hopefully I will be back next week as we enter the last few days of June!










No comments :