Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 July 2020

another week






Waking up would be great as at the moment as I seem to be doing my best sleep for England.
I know that I need a proper break, but at the moment I am trying to hold onto my holidays for a bit longer.
The news came through that County Cricket will return on 1st August, which is good for the players.
Even if spectators are allowed to attend at some point in the now ever shortened season, I do not think that I will be venturing, as I have said , I love cricket but I love me more.

I see that there is lots of chat about the forthcoming behind closed doors test. Stuart Broad saying that he is 'worried' that he wont perform to his best without crowds, I think that should be the least of his worries in the current climate.

And then there is Tim, after his shock announcement that he was leaving Yorkshire, it came out yesterday that he would be with Warwickshire for the remainder of the season and had signed a two year deal with them.
Good on the Bears for getting a trooper!

Life in lockdown ( yes contrary what some absolute idiots think we are still in lockdown) is plodding on, I have now found a local company who deliver champagne, and Jacques Bardelot champagne  none the less, that has made lockdown a whole lot brighter.

I am currently cherry picking and freezing until I decide how I want to use them.
The garden sheds are currently full of Elderflower champagne, surprisingly the chutney cupboard is starting to need topping up after I have sent quite a lot out and not been restocking it.

Well there is something to do this weekend.

Have a great week, take care and stay safe.


No comments :