Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 August 2020

14miles in

Hello Friday,

I am now 14 miles into my challenge I have clocked up my 2 miles between 5am and 6 am this morning and I am now having coffee before I hit the shower.

I  have done a half marathon, which is really a result for me. The one thing that I have noticed as I hoist myself out of bed is that the mornings are darker...…………...I no likey that!

We are heading towards the weekend and more cricket in the newly named Bob Willis Trophy.
My lads are away to Nottingham so I will be keeping an eye on that.

Down in Kent TLJL will hopefully be having another outing, I will have to keep a check on his progress.

Had a chat with Ben and Tom the other day and they are both working hard. I miss not seeing any 2nd XI cricket.

Today it is Norty Morty, Speedy Gon Gibson and myself again. It will be a difficult decision this morning as to whether they will be having Big Als or a Big Mac.
Its a hard old life in the office for them, especially as I have to go and collect for them.

This afternoon sees the afro being tamed again as I head off to see Jackie, I then have Rhys coming round, and he is at The Wickets all of next week doing 'stuff'! More things to hopefully get ticked off the list.

Ah well time to head off.

have a great weekend and stay safe.




No comments :