Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 August 2020

End of the working week







Its Friday and its also my last working day until 7th September.

To say that I am excited is an understatement. Who would have thought that 4 days in Wetherby and surrounding area would cause so much excitement. To be fair, I now get the chance to explore the areas that I normally just use as a pit stop and I am looking forward to it.

However I have to get through this half day, and organise the Big Als delivery first.

We had T20 cricket back last night or rather some of us didn't, rain at Headingley  meant that by 7pm it was all over without a ball being bowled, although judging by the puddles there should have been some ducks!

The rain here started at about 8pm and I don't think that it has stopped since, I am currently listening to rather heavy rain...…...I was hoping to get the lawn cut before heading off on jollies. Not happening without some serious sunshine.


Today we might be having bring your work day, as Mickey Dripping may bring Maxie Boy in , and Our Ian { or Speedy Gon Gibson a he is now known since his ticket!} might drop in with Little Alfie. Both these dogs are Spaniels so you can imagine it will be chaos.
To be honest the dogs can probably do a better job than some of those who have been 'working from home' since lockdown. Some seem to be on a one day week!

Well time to head out into the ran, looking out I think a boat might be the order of the day.

Have a great day and a great long weekend.








No comments :