Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 August 2020

50 miles completed

I'm back again after a break from writing due to too much work and not enough hours in the day to do it.

Its been a couple of weeks since I blogged and in that time lots has happened at The Wickets both personally and building wise. 
Some good and some not so good, but we carry on.

I am still managing to get my required 2 miles in daily in my challenge for Refuge, and usually manage to put in another 1 or 2, if not more on the bike ( usually at the weekend). The mornings are feeling more autumnal and a little on the darker side, so I may be finishing the challenge with evening walks.

I have managed to secure some time off from work,although that in itself nearly had to be written  in blood whilst unicycling and juggling.

As many of you will already know I am heading off to Wetherby, well its away and I don't have any risk of being quarantined when I get home ( I hope).

Cricket has continued and I won't rehash any of it, as those who follow the game know the goings on.

I was, I have to say delighted to see 'my' Tom in the Yorkshire squad and although not fairing too well, it was another first team outing for him.

And so I am trying to get this week out of the way so that I can have a bit of rest and relaxation.

Have a great week.






No comments :