Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Winners are grinners



So the first real cricket of this season left a lot of people smiling, myself included, as my Tykes pulled off a blinding win against Durham, I was a tad worried yesterday morning as I sat staring out of the office window at the rain!  However  an outstanding win with 6 wickets in hand.

News that JB is available for next two matches is a double edged sword,  possibly swanning back into the team without having been training with them or been in the set up for over a year,smacks of  T20 finals day a few years ago.

It was a shame to see Notts lose and I hope that it was just a blip, although always good to see Chris Nash in the team, and see that Samit is doing what he does best.

Middlesex won so the ex President will be a happy chappy.

The bedroom decorating is finished although the bedroom is to be put back to normal, luckily Roxy the cleaner is in tomorrow, so that will be a help. I'm over the moon with the finished look, just what I was hoping for. Rhys just has to work his joinery magic and I will be  very happy.

And we move on to  finally finish the Sanderson Suite...…………..where I have decamped to the last 3 nights, and I feel a new bed coming, granted this one is less than a year old but I'm not very comfortable, so this one will go on ebay as I look for another.

Still searching for the new limo, nothing that has taken my fancy yet, I'm sure I will find something soon...…..I hope that I will find something soon!

And with that I am off to the office, only Norty Morty, Speedy Gon Gibson and myself today.

stay safe.


No comments :