Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 September 2020

Well that was some week!




Its been some week in cricket terms.

Thursday the last Roses match of the season, which we lost, but got to see Ben on Sky as he was 12th man.

And then he was called into the team yesterday. I cannot even begin to say how delighted I was, T20 debut and a catch for him. Our season may be over, but the last few days have made it worthwhile for me.

There is still cricket to be seen but nothing that the Yorkshire lads are involved in.

We regroup for next season.


Here at The Wickets, things are still progressing, lovely Rhys will be back this week working his joinery magic, and hopefully there will be a new addition to my family, I hope!.

I am plodding on and trying not to let the buggers get me down, sometimes easier said than done.

As both of my jaunts {November and December} look as if they are now not happening, I am making alternative arrangements for Xmas, it could well be Wetherby!

Now I am off down the 167.

Have a great day.

Keep smiling.










No comments :