Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Back again

well I am back after a lovely break in Yorkshire, yes after a 45 minute drive I arrived at my hotel and settled myself in, to be honest it may have been 45 minutes drive but I felt that I was a million miles away from everything.

I was able to travel from my base to various towns and catch up with lots of friends. On top of this I managed to have a lot of sleep, a heck of a lot of walking and some wonderful food.

It was just perfect and was much needed.

I got home in time to find a 'fly in the ointment' and firming put the lid on that. Another chapter finished.

Now I feel ready to face the world again.

I had some wonderful messages whilst I was away and to those lovely friends I was unable to see, this  was mainly down to still having the limo whilst waiting for a new car, and not trusting it to go too far.
I will be visiting as soon as I have new wheels.


Cricket wise, you will all know what has been happening on the international scene, on the domestic front Northants had a squad member test positive for Covid 19, which is pretty scary.

My lads are at home to Leicestershire, although yesterday was a wash out there have been  some outstanding performances from the young ones. Which shows the talent that we have ( and should be continuing to bring forward).
Sadly another player is leaving, as it was announced that Jared Warner will not be renewing his contract with them and will be joining Gloucestershire at the end of the season on a three year deal.
More to come I should imagine.!


Well Tuesday is about to start properly for me as I head  out of the door.Its a busy day  today {same as every day to be honest}.

And finally this is my 2700th blog! flipping heck, I really think that its time I got a life!
And if you have read all 2700, you need to too!

Happy Tuesday 



No comments :