Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 September 2020

Whats been going on?!




Its been a busy week so far and lots going on, firstly it was great to see Ben make his T20 debut on Sunday in what was to become Yorkshires last match of the season.
We won the game and Ben took a catch, perfect Sunday viewing on the laptop.
I was delighted for him..
Monday involved Mr Funky the Chauffeur taking me to look at a car,
'I'm not going to buy it, just look' I said and then signed on the dotted line 15 minutes later.
The garage had a beautiful Irish wolfhound called Bramble who I will say was the most beautiful dog and probably had a lot to do in swinging the deal in their favour.
The car was delivered to The Wickets on Tuesday evening.
The Lady Lainey limo went to Corsa heaven yesterday, a sad day for my little red peril.
the end of a long partnership. We went some miles, met great people and had lots of fun over the years.

.
Gorgeous Rhys has been  at The Wickets doing some more work, Its nice to get things done at the house and putting my stamp on it.

The rest of the working week seems to be much of a muchness, although yesterday the boys were already deciding what to  have from Big Als tomorrow!

The cricket  season is nearly over and we can but pray that we have some participation in games next year.
I have cancelled my hotels in Epernay and Reims in November  as I do not for one moment now imagine that this holiday  will take place.
I am however looking at Wetherby for my birthday bash!

well time to head out see what today has in store.
its hard to believe that this time next week it will be October. where has this year gone.
Have a great Thursday.

No comments :