Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Mid week catch up



Well its mid week and time for a quick catch up with all that's been going on.

In a week that has seen the new limo arrive, Essex win the Bob Willis Trophy , a very good friend not feeling too grand and more work going on at The Wickets, its been full on.

The lovely Rhys is being very patient with me as I continue to try to rehome unwanted doors in the hopes that he can use them on the many wardrobes and cupboards built into this house. However I don't think that he was expecting a call from me last night saying I couldn't lock the door to the garden.
Luckily he really is a hero and came out and sorted the door which is now better than when I moved in.
We were chatting as he was working, and he did say that he liked the idea of recycling to get the parts of the house done.

Please be aware I will be buying a new bathroom suite...……………………...unless I see one on Facebook Market place!!!!

I am ebaying lot of things and will be selling  my framed and signed Yorkshire shirt from 2014 [ it was one of Ryans training tops], as well as some of my cricket jumper collection. I really am clearing out, I have no one to leave any of this to so might as well make some money from it.
Also I may sell my Jocelyn Galsworthy signed print, still thinking about that one.

In other news as we are back in lockdown in Co Durham and cannot see anyone ever again ( something like that, Ive no idea really) I will be having French evening on Saturday nights, I will be  putting recipes and wine suggestions on the blog just in case anyone wants to try it too.

right off to the post office and then another day in paradise!

Have  good one.



No comments :