Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 April 2022

another day


 

Here we go,  lets do Tuesday, best bit no getting up at stupid o'clock, worst bit, still waking up to get up at stupid o'clock!!!

Its two short  working weeks coming up, with a weekend visit of Micky Bell. so there will be lots of walking and maybe a trip to the seaside. Also some decorating but more about that if I get it done. If the weather stays  nice, first lawn cut too. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all.

So yesterday saw the start of 2nd XI cricket around the counties, sad to see that Yorkshire aren't playing their last match of the season at Scarbados, they are playing at the seaside ( Blackpool). Not sure if I will be heading over. Scarbados is on for May bank holiday which sadly I am not sure that I can do. When will I catch up with the Victoria boys!?!?

I checked out a few others and may be tipping up now and again, we'll see.

The plans for a 3rd Iceland trip are well and truly firming up, and hopefully this week, the birthday trip can be booked. all  very exciting. As there is more chance of frost bite than a suntan on these hols I might be buying myself an anti gravity sun lounger  for the garden. 

well not much else to chat about so have a good day.







No comments :