Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 April 2022

A new week begins

 



A new week is beginning after a weekend of the house resembling a jumble sale, between Kiki and I, we have been clearing out stuff and getting it listed and sold. I then the packing up and a trip to have it sent off, busy busy but at least we are both seeing space in cupboards and one of us has to get rid of more things ready for a big move.

In crickety news, Yorkshire drew with Northamptonshire, but not before some great displays from the upcoming players ( and its great to see this). 

I have to mention Matty who was 31 no in the first innings, and bowling figures of 3-43 and 3-57.  Its great to see the future talent of the club showing great results and overall the team looked good. on we go to a home game with KENT!!!  

After the loss of hydrangeas last year due to frost, this year a couple of mine now have an infestation of hydrangea scale which will be getting dealt with after work tonight! Since moving my poor plants form The Chateau to The Wickets they have really had problems. Hopefully all will be sorted soon.

Gosh we've gone from 'TMS' to 'Gardeners World' and as I'm typing this the Oyster Catchers decide to become vocal so its  a bit of 'Springwatch' thrown in for good measure.


Well I am off to make myself an omelette  for my breakfast, so have a good day.



No comments :