Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 April 2022

another week over

 


Another week over and another weekend of chilling out and self care, something that I always alluded to, but never seemed to get round to it. I made the decision last week that it was time to look after me better than I have been, both mentally and physically. 

Stage one completed albeit, temporarily.

The county championship is back, and  I may dip in this weekend, I'll see how I feel. I will be keeping an eye on the cricket, mostly seeing how Kent and Middx are getting on .

It seems slightly alien to have a bit of a 'don't care' attitude to the game that I love, but if I have learnt anything in the last two years ( and two weeks) its that I am the most important thing in my life, and I have to remember that.

So plans for the weekend, include, cooking, cleaning ( I am still to find a replacement for Roxy), a spot of clothes shopping, visiting my sister and generally relaxing.

I will be doing  some work on my very small business which has been doing well this week.

Not sure what Mr Funky the chauffeurs plans are, might see if he fancies a walk to the brewery and a couple of pints.

And with that I am off to get ready for work.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy whatever you are doing.




No comments :