Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Strange 7 days




 Well its been a strange 7 days in many ways.


Not that I am going through it all here, suffice to say that its not a week I want to put over again.

However moving forward, I am looking after Micky over the Easter weekend which is always a pleasure.

I have for the first time in 2 years had a check up of the cricket, well I see that the BBC cricket page is still as bad as ever. So I'm back to being in cricket limbo.

One thing that is for sure is that after 2 years away, I will be making it 3, as I concentrate on enjoying myself at my own pace and not racing around the county in my very limited free time.

I have totally enjoyed seeing friends, going away and I know that I will be heading off camping a few more times this summer.

I have also set up a very small business, which I will be busy with.

And a recap of what has been going on since January when I decided to take a break, well, work, spending time with friends and going to Iceland, ( again), setting up a very small business and enjoying life.

And that's what I hope to continue doing!


Have a great Wednesday.



No comments :