Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 April 2022

Live more, worry less



 One thing that I have really realised over the last couple of  weeks is that sometimes things happen and it really is a blessing ( and not in disguise), I am now taking the 'live more worry less' to the maximum. we never know how much time we have, so make the most of everyday, be less serious, laugh  as much as you can and spend time with the people who make you laugh, smile and generally happy.

Life can be hard for us all at times, and sometimes it may all seem too much, but  I found that taking some time out and reassessing what is important has made a huge difference.

Do I really need another £130 pair of sunglasses when the ones that I have  in the glove compartment of the car cost £1.50 in the charity shop, and are perfect for what I  need ( i.e keeping the sun out of my eyes). Is a designer handbag any better than the  bag that cost a fraction of the price. ( no they all carry my things around)

Do I want to be perceived by the sunglasses I wear or the handbag I carry? The answer is no. I just want to live more and worry less, I think we have all had enough worry over the last two years.

Wow!!!! all very profound for first thing on a Monday morning 

Lets have a very quick recap of the weekend.

I see that the Durham coach is now under the microscope for historic bullying allegations. Australia are musing over Trevor Bayliss as Head coach, Chris Silverwood is off to Sri Lanka and Justin Langer is 'warming up' to the possibility of coaching England ( and do we need it).

I have to say that I was pleased to see former besty team in the south, Hampshire completely roll over Somerset with an innings and 113 run win. Great to see the Rose Bowl looking so wonderful too.

And with that I am off to face the week.

Have a good one





No comments :