Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 April 2022

A very long weekend


 Here we are at Thursday, it seems as if I have had a very long weekend, I didn't really, its been a busy week.

The weekend was over in the blink of an eye as I was entertaining on Friday lunchtime and also dog sitting for Micky all weekend, this is never a chore, although the amount of bed I get at night is becoming less and less.

We had planned on going to cricket on Saturday but the plans were put on hold, and as it turned quite cold this was probably a good idea, as Micky likes to be snuggly warm.

There was a lot of snoozing taking place too, as well as more walks than normal and a huge amount of steps done.

We also said a very sad farewell to a lovely lady, who was loved by all who knew her. The sadness of losing such a lovely person is felt by so many, we should all hope to live such  a full life and be an  inspiration to so many, I feel very lucky to have met her. 

In cricket news I am overjoyed  to see that 'my' Tom and Matty have been included in the squad for the game against Northamptonshire.

I know that strictly speaking I am no longer their sponsor but it doesn't stop me feeling very proud of them. Let hope that they make the team.


And finally today it is the birthday of Her Majesty the Queen. 96 today.

I wish you all a lovely Thursday.



No comments :