Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 September 2017

and rest



You know the cricket season is well and  truly over when you spend Friday afternoon, washing  containers, sterilising flasks and putting them all away instead of filling them up with provisions for cricket.

Yes the penultimate job for the end of season is done, just one more thing  to tick off my list and I am done until next April.

Where has the summer gone?
Actually where was the summer?

My early morning ramble this morning saw a scarf being added to the ensemble, its a chilly one!

I am now preparing for a day of extra hiking as I drop the car in for its MOT and then walk home, only to have to walk back and collect it later! So I will be adding a good few steps to my daily total.

England were in action against The West Indies yesterday and JB hit a century which was a great help in a a 4-0 win.
The team looked to be in good shape despite the drama of the last week, which does not seem to be getting any quieter.

We now move onto bigger things as preparation for the Ashes begins.

The movement of players from club to club see no sign of stopping as Notts announced that Brett Hutton has gone to Northants on a three year contract.


no news on any moves form Yorkshire at the moment.


Middlesex are in talks with the ECB over the their points deduction which came from the match with the cross bow incident.
Lets see what happens.

It may be the end of the season but there is still lots going on

Well best get myself motivated as I have lots to do and lots of miles to walk.

have a great weekend one and all.

No comments :