Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 September 2017

And that's it



Yes the sun set on my cricket season yesterday, although for others there is still another day .
I think that it is best that we close the chapter that was the last match and forget to put a bookmark in it, we don't want to go back to it ever again.
Essex won by 376 runs!

Worcestershire were promoted and there was much excitement about that, one good thing about staying up, is that I get to see Commando Boy play next season ( as long as he is still with them)

Notts skipper Chris Read played  a blnder in  his last match with the club with an outstanding 124, Billy Root hit 132 and the crowd went wild, ( well the players balcony did)

Its going to be a tense last day.

Lots of chatter about the England team as they were announced yesterday,only time will tell if this is the squad to really take on the Aussies.
Already bets of a 5-0 whitewash by the Antipodeans are being taken!

'The incident' does not seem to be calming down and going from bad to worse as alleged video footage  of it is now circulating.
Let the police do their job and see what happens.

It's hard to believe that the season is nearly over and by 7pm today it will be.

What to do for the next 6 months.

Well there is lots of change here at the Chateau and I am filling my diary with things to get on with, people to catch up with and places to go.

I managed to beg the last of Mr Funky's rhubarb so there will be some gin and chutney making going on but no change there!

Now I am off to face the found of files on my desk.

I got an email yesterday from my favourite ex office boy, Tommy Gun................with a picture attached.

Yes old Fuzzy chops was back in the office!

He apparently opened the door ( head butted it open as he does) and wandered round to 'my desk', looked at the person sitting there, had a sniff of them, turned his back, looked at Tom and jumped on his knee.

Ah Fuzzy Chops!

Well off to see my new mob for another day of madness and mayhem

Until tomorrow





No comments :