Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 June 2018

And nearly the weekend.


Well its Friday and another week is nearly over, The weather is still scorchio and the hydrangeas are not fairing too well with it. The water butt in the garden is empty, which proves how little rain we have had. I dont think that in the 6 years I have been in the chateau I have ever known this.

Its a bit of a battle at the moment to keep the hydrangeas hydrated and also getting them to finally come out into full bloom.

We are busy in the office packing up and putting everything in storage as we prepare for D Day next week.
The work still continues as we race to the deadline of getting outstanding work finished.

I am restarting the clear out here at the chateau and this weekend will see another batch of 'stuff' going onto ebay and various selling sites on social media as I try to get rid of more things form the house to streamline as much as possible.

its going to be busy especially as there is the matter of a 'One day cup' final  tomorrow,

I will be wearing my Hampshire shirt, which will be kiss of death for them I am afraid!

Well my boys lost there match against Surrey yesterday that Morne Morkel! he really is a force to be reckoned with

Oh Joy!! I see that Stokes will be fit for the T20 game against my boys next Thursday, well lets see him get some of his own medicine at Headingley.

And yes we are into T20 season. Not my favourite format of the game as you know and as I keep being told, 'its the way forward'.
I watch , I attend, but that doesn't mean I like.

Oh well time to move myself and head off down the 167.

It's Friday, its half day, there will be bacon butties for some and I will be getting my windows cleaned.
Time to get started.

No comments :