Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 June 2018

cricket Saturday



well its a cricket Saturday and it has dawned cooler and overcast today, just what my hydrangeas needed.
Leonard,  my over the road neighbour complimented me on my hydrangea that is at the front door, he said it was a very healthy looking plant. Very proud moment as this was one that I rescued from the local market and was on its last legs!

I am getting ready to head to town and the post office and then settle down for the big game.

I am wearing my Hampshire top and will be cheering the boys on.

In other cricket news, disgraced captain of Australia Steve Smith is playing cricket  in the Canadian T20 league( who knew??!!).
he has described this as 'rehab'.
Who knew that there was a facility to rehabilitate ball tamperers?
I'm guessing its like The Priory  but with checky shirts and lumberjacks trying to get over there addiction to axes.

fabulous to see former England bowler Simon Jones out and about encouraging children to take up cricket, a great ambassador of the game and doing something positive for it too.


Well its a short one today as I have a lot to cram in before 11am

have a great day where ever you are.

No comments :