Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 June 2018

I'm Back


Good morning, I'm back! another day off the blog yesterday, what on earth is going on?

well firstly Friday evening was a little bit of a mad one, it started with me mowing the lawns and managing to cut through the cable!.
Then I put up the tent to air it and decided to sleep in it, and that's were everything goes a little bit strange.

As you know I don't sleep too well and am normally awake long before the birds. Well I crawled into the tent about 10.30pm and crawled out at 10am!!! then after checking my phone I climbed into bed and slept until nearly midday!.

Hence no blog!

By the time I was showered and dressed, an old school friend, Angie, messaged to say she was sending her hubby round to fix the lawn mower lead (he is an electrician). Mike came and did a sterling job, whilst Angie and I chatted ten to the dozen.
Refusing to take any money for a job well done, they went home with elderflower champagne and chutney.

By the time I had eaten dinner and caught up on the cricket scores it was 8pm, I was shattered and decide to have an early night!!!

And did, I think that I slept from 10pm last night  until just before 8 am this morning.

WOW! I've slept the weekend away.

However on the cricket front,  I am totally over the moon that my boys batted out a draw against Hampshire. It has been a tough match for them,  and I am totally proud of them.
Onwards to Scarbados and taking on Surrey. Lads you can do this.


Nottinghamshire beat the current champions as they suffered their 2nd loss of the season.


and finally Worcestershire got a win as they beat Lancashire. There were lots of runs there too.


And now I have washing and more washing to catch up on.


have a splendid day.




No comments :