Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 June 2018

White Roses




So this morning  I woke up without a plane ticket to London, but with a very good feeling. Yesterday  we saw my boys lose their semi final match against Hampshire, but we saw what the future of the club looks like.

I am still reeling over the retirement of my beloved Hoddy, but  saw in his replacement, Jonathan Tattersall, a confident young man who is going to be amazing.

So lets back track.

10.50am, radio on at desk, white rose on dress and I'm set.


Yorkshire chose to bowl.

Adams was gone in the the 5th over and  and Roussouw before the 13th but a brilliant 171 from Vince put lots of runs on the board and with a total of 348-9 yYorkshire had to go some. Adam and Tom KC had a go, but Jonnys 89 was the best score of the day.

it was not to be, however we have bigger fish to fry and the boys are staying down  in Southampton as they have a CC match against Hampshire coming up.

Time to really give the lads a boost, they can win this game.
Its a young team, buts its our team and its the line up that we  will be seeing for a while.

As to the One day cup final?

Well I am backing Hampshire.

In other crickety news, Heath Steak the former Zimbabwe coach is off to Scotland to give his help for the remainder of the Tri Series.

Me thinks he is looking for a new job.

well I am off to do a spot of work and then going to cheer on Yorkshire 2nds  as they are playing in Durham.

I will be reporting on my 'rosebuds' tomorrow.








No comments :