Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 June 2018

Here we go again



You know the dream where you are on a rollercoaster and can't get off?  Well I have been having that a lot recently, I know what it means,  but I am not sure how to solve it.

I am guessing that Yorkshire are having the same sort of dreams, many ups and downs and never being able to get onto the straight track.
Yesterday was not a great day for them as they were bowled out for 152 with Morne taking 5 of the wickets. Felt tip boy took 3 wickets. I'm sure that left him enough time to add some more doodles to his arms.
Surrey overnight were 89-0 and need 139 more runs to win.

Yorkshire need to come out all guns blazing and do their stuff.....................or we need an all day sea fret.

Either will be acceptable but would prefer the former.

I was chatting with Harry last night about all things cricket and his boys. As I have said often this week, Middx need to come back to Div 1,  but in reality  Yorkshire need to make sure they stay there too.

England were in action last night and I settled down to watch, having seen the England innings I made myself a cup of coffee and settled down to watch the Aussies bat......................and then woke up at 10pm!

I  see England won by 28 runs.
Never turn your back on that Australian team, they are young and new as a 'company' but I bet they will be a strong unit within 6 months.

Today is about getting lots done at work as we clear up the remaining issues and electronically file everything in preparation for D Day next week.

 Fraught is one word I will use to describe the  atmosphere at the moment, but the camaraderie is brilliant. we are all in the same boat so best to paddle.

Thoughts of the looming weekend are of housework and cricket  ( not in that order).

I may also be spending a good part of the weekend in the garden in my Yorkshire chair if the weather remains as beautiful as it is at the moment.

However lets get today out of the way before I start thinking about that.

Have a good Thursday.

No comments :