Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 July 2020

Brief return

Well I'm back briefly, I haven't posted as I really don't have a lot to  say ( well I do but that's a different kettle of fish).

Life at The Wickets continues to be busy, I continue to be exhausted so absolutely no change.

I am out and about on the new bike and loving it.

Cricket is still not a thing on my radar, I really have binned it off until next season, and also appear to have waved bye bye to a wodge of cash  on the sponsorship front.

However I am going to holiday like there is no tomorrow for the remainder of the year.

More work in the offing at The Wickets as I gradually get the house to suit me.

And after more than a year of finding it very difficult to get up and downstairs, I can now do it without pain or discomfort, in part due to a vibration plate that was recommended by the physio as I was unable to see him.
Never underestimate the damage that a seemingly 'minor' injury can do.


Oh well, time to log off again.

 I hope that you are all  well

take care & stay safe.






No comments :