Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Busy

I'm still super busy at the office and also at home as I whip myself into a frenzy of getting more exercise, I am one of those people who has been office  working  right from the start of  lockdown, I haven't really had a lot of time to myself apart from weekends when I am so tired that I tend to sleep a lot.
So I decided that I needed to do something to get moving more.
I signed up  to walk 2 miles a day every day for the whole of August and raise money for Refuge, a domestic violence charity.

 I appreciate that a lot of you may walk more than a mile in a day, but since last year and all the trauma of the foot, knee and hips, I tend to do about a mile at a sedate pace so I'm upping the distance and the speed.

Having set up the page on Monday afternoon, I woke up yesterday morning to find that I had reached my target, I was absolutely  gobsmacked and cannot thank the people who donated enough.
Your kindness will hep people who need it, and more so at the moment as we are living in these strange times.

Thank you all so much.


No comments :