Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 July 2020

End of working week

It is the end of another working week and tomorrow is the beginning of August, I am really feeling it now as I have worked from the office right through and  I haven't had any holiday since Christmas and really am flagging.

Also the news that the Limo is soon to shuffle off to  Corsa heaven has left me with a heavy heart. The Lady Lainey limo and I have done some miles and had jolly japes along the way, I am sad, I know this is a piece of metal ( and got squidged last summer) but sometimes its better the devil you know. ( car wise that is!).


I am also having another visitor this weekend, I don't know what is going on, two weekends running!
To be honest it is just what I need as I am now clutching very hard to a few straws and hoping that no more countries are crossed off the approved list, I couldn't stand having another holiday cancelled.

I have to be honest and say that I didn't see or listen to any of the One Day cricket yesterday, mainly because I was too busy both at work and when I got home.
I envy those people who have had time to lose weight, do lots of exercise and make banana bread, I'm lucky if I make it upstairs at night {waking up on the sofa has become common place}

We are predicted to have the hottest day in the history of the universe { or something like that according to the Met office} I am wondering if this is in the South because this week here has been cool and rainy, little bit warmer, rainy and is overcast this morning.

Well off to finish the week and then home to wait for the wine delivery, make some chutney { I took a jar of rhubarb chutney to the office on Tuesday and it disappeared in record time}, and possibly sit in the afternoon sun{!!??}.

Have a great weekend

stay safe








No comments :