Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 July 2020

Happy 1st Birthday





Happy first birthday to The Wickets, it is today, a year to the day since I moved into my happy little house, although its been a bit of a year with injury and the after effects of that, it has been a happy year.

I am still as settled as I was the minute that I opened the door at 12.10pm on 4/07/19.

Not a lot has changed, although the brown and teal horizontal stripes in the lounge have gone ( thank goodness), just the vertical ones in the dining room to finish getting rid of.
 Before all the stripes were removed!

My garden is just perfect and of course the wicket was one of the first things that was done after moving in ( thank you Philip and Carole).




I am taking my time to get things changed, there is no hurry.

I love the fact that I have peace and quiet, I have lovely walks around the area, and have found the elderflowers/berries, blackberries and lots of cherries.



Simple pleasures.


What more could I ask for.


Not a lot really.


Have a peaceful weekend.

stay safe






No comments :