Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 October 2020

Thursday chat


Well last night involved going to collect some more wardrobe doors which should be installed this evening when lovely Rhys comes.
I really have taken to doing some of the things in the  house using reclaimed items as it saves them going to landfill and they are  too good for that. I could have bought new, but being from Yorkshire I do like a bargain.
I have to say that the wardrobes in my room will have bespoke doors because I wanted something that was not available to buy. ( and never seen on Gumtree or FB Marketplace)
I am ebaying  with a vengeance, its sometimes my favourite thing to do when I get home from work, I really want to get shot of a lot of things that have just been in cupboards or drawers since I moved which is over a year ago and as I haven't needed/used them in that time, I think that they can be moved on.
I got my beautiful picture that I bought in Spain back in 1997  reframed and that will be put back on the bedroom wall at the weekend. New bedding is due to arrive so my room will be looking  close to completion.

Its all go.

I am kind of stuck here in the land of the Prince Bishops, as we are in lockdown and any flouting will see huge fines, not sure how they are going to police this as the police in Ladylaineyville can't even stop the kids who are racing trail bikes on the road near my house. No helmets, probably no licence and definitely no insurance. A worryingly horrible accident waiting to happen.

I was hoping to catch up with friends this weekend, but I'm not sure if I can, travel restrictions have not been implemented, just no one can come to my house, I can travel but not meet anyone apparently . I'm totally brain dead as to what I can do where I can go and who I can see.

If I can't see friends then I will cook, I need to peruse my cookery books as I am going to cook a meal to go with a bottle of Bistro Chic, a French red from Bordeaux.
more info in the link below
https://www.foxywine.co.uk/product-page/bistro-chic-red-blend-france


Have a great Thursday, hurrah its nearly the weekend.

Hello Philip hope your Thursday is a good one. x


No comments :