Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 November 2021

Back down to earth

 


A new week begins and I am back in the UK and back to work, I am also with out a post box thanks to the 'young men' who roam the town looking to destroy anything that is not theirs.

After coming back from a country where I walked through the city centre in the early hours of the morning alone, without any fear, I realised that here, I didn't feel happy walking out to the corner of the street once it was dark.

It really makes you wonder.


The weekend was a  a whirl of shopping, washing and sorting things out. I made cakes and some more chutney, and slept a lot.

I also looked back on the last week and realised what a lovely country I'd had the pleasure to visit.

On the morning that I was leaving, I woke up to a large amount of snow. This had come down through the night, however even at 6am, the pavements and the roads were completely cleared.

Fresh, clean air and pure clear water were a great refresher and totally what I needed.

Luckily I only have 3 and a bit weeks until I finish for Christmas. I can't wait.


And my beloved cricket, well if it isn't one thing its another. Racism and sex and lies seem to be the order of the game. I am sure that is isn't the only sport.

Well time to head out to work.


Have a great day.


Happy Monday





No comments :