Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Its nearly the most wonderful time of the year


 Well I have been a little bit jaded and very quiet for the last few weeks as I have been trying to get myself back to some sort of Laineyness. Its been a bit of a struggle as I am very tired and trying to juggle a million things as usual.

I am now in the run up to the most wonderful time of the year, MY BIRTHDAY WEEK! I am so excited, I am also nursing the worst cold in history thanks to  a colleague kindly sharing it with most of the office, it sounds like a consumption ward!

I have lots planned for birthday week, which hopefully will start with a covert meeting  with James Bond. Detail of location obviously cannot be disclosed. 

I have to say that I have loved watching the T20 World cup especially Afghanistan and Namibia, such passion for the game, and pride in their country too. A joy to watch. 

I really hope that we see much more of them.

I have been doggy sitting for Micky Bell over the weekend, this is never a chore as he is a very lovely little dog. Hopefully he will be back before Christmas.

I have lots to do this week, if I can summon the energy, so I will not be back here until next week earliest.


Wishing you all a very happy Tuesday.

Let the countdown to Birthday week commence 





No comments :