Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 November 2021

Working towards the weekend

 


The weekend is in sight and cocktail hour is so close.

I can tell you one thing, the cocktail tonight will be most welcome.

As I am not able to sponsor any Yorkshire players next season, I've been looking at other options.

I'm still hoping that David Wiese might go back to Sussex and I could sponsor him!

TLJL was up for sponsor ship last season but I'm sure that he has been snapped up now.

Any clubs that follow me have a sponsorship scheme?

Having dipped into cricket news over the past couple of days, I see that England are moaning, ( stifles a yawn). Also that Pat Cummins could be captain for Australia, I like that!

The weekend is mega busy as I am catching up with chum Julie on Saturday out in the wilds of  Weardale and then taking my sister out for coffee and shopping on Sunday. In between that I am hoping to get some sewing and knitting and cooking done.

Before I know it Monday will be here and I will be back at the saltmines.

Today is the 16th working day before we finish for Christmas, not that I am counting or anything!


Friday Fun Fact

*The Australia Red Kangaroo  is a herbivore marsupial. 

They are know to be polygamous and very promiscuous, males try to monopolise access to several females, conflicts with other males are settled by boxing fights.

Mating frequency is fairly high


And with that I am off to scrape the car and head to the A167.

Have a great weekend. If you want to check out the cocktails they are on instagram, @cocktailsandchina


* information from The Icelandic Phallological Museum, I did not include all their information


No comments :