Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 November 2021

looking at things from a different view

 


Another month now done, and we are in November.

The year is flying by, however I will take quite a lot from this year.

Firstly, keeping my trap shut and secondly not letting people take advantage of me ( again).

I will also be very grateful for good friends and new friends. I've had some absolutely brilliant times this year thanks to them. I hope that they can say the same about me.

As the year quickly goes by I have already made decisions for next year, and saying 'no' is the main thing.

When I look at the things that have upset and annoyed me this year, I realise that I am a victim of my own stupidity.

And the only cure for that is not to allow myself to be taken for an idiot!

Well now that has been sorted in my head, lets look at the cricket.

Wooooo, South Africa were chasing like 2.5 runs ( exaggeration ), and after losing wickets quite quickly I had to go for a walk around the block, getting back just in time to hear them win yesterday 

Namibia were in action too, it was good to hear an interview with Michael Wiese prior to the game, he has become my (not so ) secret crush. They may not have won their game, but they have highlighted Associate cricket ( along with the others who took part). 

Its a breath of fresh air to see players, who are look genuinely proud to be playing. And seeing them belt out their national anthem was great too. 

 So looking forward, after I had Micky as an unexpected guest at the weekend and he is back again on Friday. That is always the best way to spend the weekend.

I am in full on house tidy/clearance, packing, and getting ready for my holiday break. I can't believe that it  is really near.

And its Wednesday, half way through the week. we are on the downward slope now to the weekend. Something to smile about


Have a great day and always remember your own worth.


No comments :