Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 May 2022

another Bank holiday



Long weekends seem to be what April was made of, not that I am complaining. Its been a busy one which included a girly night out in Hexham, Micky Bell sitting and a relaxing spa evening, just  what I needed.

I can tell though, that this week will be filled with housework ( of which I have done none), work and the  small business.  All of which will get done in time for a spot of glamping at the weekend, ahhhh a  weekend of peace and quiet and being off grid!

It was great to  keep tabs on the cricket over the weekend, I would have been there but sadly as Micky Bell is not allowed in at Headingley, was a none starter.

I was super proud  ( and yes I know I don't sponsor him any more) of Matty's performance, a maiden first class half century and an amazing C & B, to name two parts of his game.

It really is great to see him playing  so well

I was very sad not to get to see TLJL, but I will try to see him play before the end of the season.


And we are in May already, its been  a funny old year for me so far. Onward and upward!!!!


And with that I am off to do some work.



No comments :