Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Still on holiday

 


I am back in the UK but still on holiday, I've been making the most of the time off , and doing lot of things, of which sleeping has been a top priority.

I have done all the holiday washing, the clothes are all put away and I have managed to tidy the house, due to large amounts of precipitation since I got back, I have not been able to mow the  lawn which by now must have tigers roaming in it.

Yesterday I walked down to pick up my new bike, a very swanky  'step through'.

I walked from my house to the nature reserve where I met the most wonderful Border terrier called Burt, at 10 years old he was just starting to slow down a little.

I carried on my walk along the old railway line which had been part of The Clarence line transporting coal to Port Clarence, if you fancy reading more here is the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Railway

Today is full on busy as I have things to drop at the local charity, the post office and have two collection to be picked up at my house before I head off on a spur of the moment trip to Headingley ( my first and last this year) and it appears that just like last years trip I will be disappointed by the weather.

Huge thanks to those who have had a hand in this.

There may even be a champagne tasting tonight.


Ahhhh this time last week I was tasting champagne at the airport before getting onto my flight.

Happy Tuesday


No comments :